Thursday, May 11, 2023

Is this cheating?

 

"Is this cheating?" I asked my wife Maddy in the body of Brooke, her best friend.

"I don't think so.. hehe" She lean forward and kiss me on my borrowed lips.

"Well you said you fantasize about being a woman, and Experience our orgasm, so here you are!" she said caressing my cheeks

"I never knew that Brooke is a switcher! This is amazing babe!" I said as my wife brush my blonde hair. it felt so strange to in a whole different body, specially all different sensations and how senstive my skin feels now.

"Come on lets have some fun.." Maddy said squeezing my tits.
"You ready for your first female orgasm?" she asked before positioning herself from my back so she can start squeezing my tits while her other hand gently teased my clit

Her touch were so soft yet so pleasuring, just a soft touch were enough to sent waves of pleasure to my borrowed body. Brooke's body feels so sensitive, and I just feel so safe and warm in my wife's hand. She knew where to rub, how fast to go, and it was all an amazing experience. While I just surrender and enjoy all the pleasure, moaning with Brooke's voice coming out of my lips.

After a while, I finally reach my first female orgasm and it was nothing like I ever felt before. It was a rush of euphoria followed by warm feelings inside my body.

"How was it Brooke?" My wife teased me and giggled as I can only responded in nodding while i still panting for air.

"Oh my god, thats what you girls experience each time?" I asked still feeling extremely filled with pleasure

"Well not every time.. only when you know where to do it.. hehe" she said

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked slightly annoyed but still in a playful tone

"Don't worry about it babe, we do this for you.. glad you liked it" she kissed my lips and we went for another deep kiss. Even kissing my wife felt different with these lips. I love every sensations from it.

We both then collapse to bed, looking at each other's eyes.

"Thank you for doing this for me, I love you so much.." I kiss her cheeks

"You sure this isn't cheating right?" I asked again

"Babe, don't worry about it. What matter is who's inside.. but.. hehe" she stopped and giggled

"What?"

"Well, you actually have cheated on me with Brooke.. a few times.." she continued 

"I usually switch with Brooke, she's my best friend. We've switched from time to time, thats why I know how please this body.." she said playfully while pinching my nipples which made me moan 

"Wait, do you mean that Brooke has been in your body and I had sex with her?" I asked and only followed with a grin and a nod

"You know I'll never agree to do anal.."

"What? Babe! Thats so..." I paused for a moment "...wrong but also kinda hot."

"I'm sorry, but you have to admit you fell for it. Okay how do I make it right? Let me suck your clit" she suggested.

"No, thats not enough... What if you let me stay longer as Brooke? Maybe for a week?"

"Seriously? Of course babe! I love to have you in my best friend's body for longer!" Maddy replied with excitement 

"And I get one pass, for Brooke to fuck me. I need to try cock in this pussy too.." I continued. Maddy doesn't seem to happy with my new suggestions as she paused for a while.

"Um In don't like that idea. What about I get into your body and I'll give you your own cock? hm?"

"Okay thats fine.." I kiss her again on her lips.

"Thats a deal! Now as we wait for my husband to come back from the gym, what about I show my best friend how good my tongue is on you clit?" She said as she roll me around, and spread my legs ready to show me more of female pleasure. 

3 comments: