Friday, May 19, 2023

Adjusting


 Ever since I got my body stolen by this whore, I can start adjusting to my new life. My name is now Naomi, and I have to work her job as a waitress at the bar. It can be really stressful, specially with my new body and how the patrons treated me.

But fortunately for me, my girlfriend Sofia has been an incredible support for me. I was so lucky that she gave me a chance to explain myself, and she believed that its really me her boyfriend in this asian body. When she confronted Naomi in my body, she doesn't give any answer and breaks up with her. We never hear any news from Naomi ever again.

We can't go to the police, because who's gonna believe the case of body theft, its not a usual crime. So I was forced to life in Naomi's life, and I moved in with my girlfriend to her place.
Since we both straight women now, things were awkward at first, how I feel like we can continue our relationship. But after a while, we became best friends and constantly talking about boys.

She also helped me to fit into womanhood, how to do make up, how to put on bras, and how to take care of my new female parts. It was really good to have her help me.

"You done babe?" Sofia peeked thru the door catching me put on my bra
"How do I look? will he notice?" I grabbed my chest and adjusting my bra to chow more celavage
"Relax girl, you're a hottie and Bryan would be stupid not to fall for you. Now come on, we should get going now!" she said as I continue dressing up for another of our double date.

3 comments:

  1. Despite the forced swap I will still love it to end up as the new Naomi permanently, especially when being supported by such a genuine girlfriend as Sophia. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete