Saturday, May 13, 2023

Morning Coffee

 

I woke up with the sight of the gorgeous woman sitting on the bed drinking her coffee. The woman was actually Tom my roommate. We found about xchange pills that allows you to change into opposite gender. It was quite pricey, so both Tom and I split the price to buy it. In a box there's 30 pills, 15 for each of us.

It was the first time one of us took it, and it was Tom. It was wild to see Tom turned into such a hot girl. Neither of us saw it coming but we're clearly attracted to each other. One thing lead to another, and we were fucking in bed before we know it. It was super awkward, knowing its Tom inside, but her body is 100% female with all working organs, she even start talking and behaving like a real girl, the pills did a very good job.

"You haven't changed?" I asked 
"Not yet I guess.. I think it'll take a few more hours for me to change back." 
"Oh about last night, we-"
"Its fine, lets not talk about it. This body definitely has its urge and I know how this body affects you too. We should never tell anyone about this." he cut me off. 
"Sure no worries.. umm and to make it up, it's my turn next week so let's see how it goes.." I said while Tom just smiled and continue sipping his coffee.

4 comments:

  1. Tom is so gorgeous... Perhaps she'll decide that she doesn't want to share the pills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe it can lead to some wild lesbian sex :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete