Thursday, May 4, 2023

Necklace

 

I can't believe my luck when I found this necklace. It was dark and I was on my way home, I noticed something sparkling behind the dumpster, when I investigated it was this necklace with huge gems on it. If the gems were real they could sell for a fortune, but even if its a fake, its still looks good and maybe I could sell it for a few bucks.

When I got home and get the necklace cleaned up, I noticed something wrong with my hand. It turned into more slender and soft, just like a girl's hand. But after a while I put the necklace down and in a few minutes my hands are gradually changing back to my masculine hands. Thats when I realize the necklace might possess some magical power.

To prove my theory, I put the necklace around my neck. Nothing happened at first, and to be honest I look stupid wearing a woman's necklace around my masculine body. But I decided to keep it on me and get on my phone on the bed, without me realizing I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a huge surprise, my whole body has turned into this gorgeous girl. My hair was long, skin was soft, my voice were so feminine, and the biggest change were my new huge tits and the absence of my cock on my crotch.

I jumped off my bed and looked in the mirror, I was so beautiful. Probably the most beautiful and sexiest girl I ever seen. All of my parts are female parts too, which forced me to start peeing sitting down and even take care of my feminine hygiene. 

That was almost three months ago and I have yet to take off the necklace, I love my new body so much. I'm now working to get my new identity, so i can continue my life as this woman from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Just allow me to use that necklace and tell me how I can use it to transform me into the woman I permanently want to be: a lovely, chubby (yes, I absolutely love it!!), fertile, curvy, attractive, shapely, well-endowed, busty Asian (= Chinese, Japanese, Filippino, Indonesian, Thai) woman with (semi)long dark hair, with a preference for wearing long leather skirts!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete