Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Great Investment


 It started as my fantasy of being a woman, with the help of technology its now achievable. Dreamtech offered their latest line of skinsuits, where you can custom build your dream body and the skin feels realistic just like if you were born in it.

I didn't give it too much thought, I emptied my savings just to get the premium skinsuit, I designed my dream body of a busty and sexy woman. I named her Leah. After a few weeks it finally came and wearing it the first time it was unlike anything I ever felt, its truly feels like I was born in Leah's body. Her skin feels like my own skin, its also seamless with no noticable zipper line. Surprisingly its also adjusted to bladder needs, where I don't need to get out of the suit, I can just pee sitting down like a real woman do, same goes for pooping.

The best part was the feminine organs, I can fully feel how sensitive my new clit is, and fingering myself brought me to a whole new reality. This skinsuit is truly amazing. 

I noticed that I can use this skinsuit to get some extra money, at least to cover for the cost. So what started as a weekend thing where I apply as a pole dancer at a nearby club, I gets lots of money and tips from the patrons.


The loved Leah, and often times they wanted me for the private dance, even some sexual favors. And they pay big for that.

Now, I can't remember the last time I take the skinsuit off, must've been months! But I love my new body and even started to assume my identity as Leah. This is the best investment ever!

2 comments: