Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Suspicions (Part 5)

 

I woke up realizing that I'm not in my bedroom but in Audrey's, which then made me realize that I'm still in Audrey's body too. Rolling on the bed, I see my old face sleeping calmly. Reality hit me when I remembered what happened last night.

Never in a million years I imagine that I'll have sex a woman, and also having sex with my own body. Everything was so different, and somehow just remembering it sends a soft warmth glow in me as I giggle softly and bit my lips.

"Hey, morning.." I waked Audrey in my body as I softly kisses her cheek.

"Oh morning..." she woke up with a big yawn.

"You're sleeping well?" I asked which she replied with just a nod and a soft smile when she looked back at me. 

"Are we swapping back? We need to get ready for work..."

"Wanna stay as each other for today? Don't worry I don't have any work today, just going to meet Mr. Smith at lunch to collect his signed contract. And you have presentation about annual budgeting report right? Don't worry, I can do that." she said to me

"You sure you got it? I can't screw the presentation up, the company is actually in a tight budget last year."

"Hey who do you think approved your budgeting report?" she said with a smirk.

"My father approv- Oh my god! It was you!" I said in shock, just realized that when my father approved my report it was actually Audrey in him.

"See? Don't worry I know all the ins and out. It'll be fine. You on the other hand, just enjoy the lunch and you can get home early. I'll talk to Mr. Walker that we swapped, so he won't be bothering you with my work."

"Thanks... And.. uh.. about last night.." I said with such awkwardness 

"Yeah? What about it?" 

"well... uh.. Sorry if I make this weird, but I really like you and would you want to be my girl-" she stopped me and she said

"Seriously? You spent one night in my body and had sex as me, and now you're proposing your love to me? While you're in my body?" she said in a rather serious tone, which scared me. What if I offended her or something. Then she continued.

"Yes. Of course I'd love that. But in this state I'm your boyfriend, not your girlfriend haha.." she laughed and leaned in to kiss me on my lips.

"Okay we need to get up or we're gonna be late." she pulled from the kiss and get off the bed "wanna join me in the shower?" she said as I squealed in excitement jumping off the bed and followed her to the shower.


2 comments:

  1. Such a delicious story ........ . I am already longing for part 6 ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.: Being inside Audrey's body I would also love it to stay that way permanently!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete