Saturday, May 14, 2022

Suspicions

 For a few weeks my father has been quite suspicious with his new secretary, Audrey. His behavior has been weird lately. Before, my father was a very strict man but often times he flipped to being super nice to me. He also spent way too much time with Audrey, even going out with her some nights.

Even at work, they spent too much time together in the private of his father's office. I suspected that they might be having an affair. So one day I decided to confront them while they're in my father's office.

I opened the door to see Audrey sitting on my father's desk. Then I confronted them, about my suspicion about their affair.

"Son, relax.. I can explain" Audrey said, but she was stopped by my father, and he explained.

"We're not having an affair. It's me Audrey in Mr. Walker's body and he's in mine" he said, as Audrey smiled and wave at me. But I was still stand there in confusion.

Then Audrey start talking explaining that she was actually my father, Adam Walker in Audrey's body. The two of them swapped bodies from time to time thanks to Audrey's ability to swap bodies. It all started when one of their client seems to be attracted to Audrey, and asked if she could do the presentation to them. Thats when Audrey admitted that she had the power of swapping and offered if Mr. Walker would like to swap with her and do the presentation. So they did, and they managed to deliver the presentation.

And ever since that day, they've been swapping back and forth. And that explains why my father's attitude and behavior often changed drastically. But I didn’t believe it, I think its just their story to cover up the affair.

"Lets swap back for now.." Audrey said followed by a nod by my father. Then both of their body jolted for a second.

"Wow sir, you picked such a tight skirt today.." Audrey said giggling while fixing her skirt.

"Hehe good to be back, and it looks good on you doesn't it?" my father said with a smile then look over to me.

"Stop it! Stop the act! Just admit that you two are having an affair!" I said pissed feeling tricked by their acting.

"We're not acting, if you wanna know the truth, come to my place tomorrow morning." Said Audrey while she still keep her hands on her skirt.

"Ar- Are you sure about that?" My father asked, then Audrey looked over to him and nod. "Just meet me at my place tomorrow, and you'll know the truth. Just dont tell anyone about this for now." she continued, before she left the room.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jesse, thank you for this beautifull and surprising story. It has a very interesting theme, I hope you will come with a part 2 very soon! By the way, I am looking forward to the story you will write about me and Anonymous. I am very curious to find out how it will be! Thank you anyway in advance for it, and enjoy your weekend! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete