Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Suspicions (Part 2)


"Ready to find out the truth?" Audrey greeted me when she opened the door for me and invited me into he place. She stood there looking so pretty, not gonna lie I kinda have a little crush on her ever since she started working for my father. We're about the same age, and she's one of the most gorgeous girl I ever seen. But to keep things professional at work, I didn't talk to her or even make my move on her.

"Yeah whatever, just admit that you're having an affair with my father! He's a loyal husband, and father. Please don't bring trouble to our ho-" I said then suddenly I felt a tug in my body, like my soul was being ripped out of my body and I was thrown into Audrey's body.

My senses came back to me but everything feels off, I feel shorter, smaller, some different weights in some part of my body, and I'm now looking at my own body staring back at me.

"Well, hello Audrey!" my body smiled and greeted me, its so weird to hear my own voice.

"Wha-What did you do?  Am I you?" I said hearing Audrey's voice escaping my lips. I looked down and her red thsirt greeted me with her two mounds of flesh on my chest now.

"Yup! So you believe us now?" She said giggling in my body.

"Huh? but body swapping isn't real- but- uh.." I was out of words as my hand start feeling how smooth and slender my new body and skin is.

"Oh its very real! I'm all you now, and you're Audrey.." she said, while I'm still focused on touching myself and feeling new sensations I never felt before.

"Oh uh, sorry. Didn't mean to be inappropriate, I mean, I never felt this sensations of smooth skins before. I feel so light!" 

"Haha thats okay, you know what why don't you stay as Audrey for today? it'll be fun!" I didn't pay attention to anything she said, and before I know it I'm starting to touch my own chest then squeezing it. When I let out a soft moan, it snapped me back to reality.

"Relax, you can touch yourself. Here let me help" she stepped closer and help taking my top off. It felt so weird to be looking up to see my own face, and feeling so small.

My hands instinctively grabbed my boobs and play with them, it was so soft and surreal. A wave of pleasure hits me when I touched my nipples, letting me let out another soft moan.
"Fuck why is this so hot? But its so embarrassing, I'm in a girl's body for fuck sake!" I said while keep fondling myself.

"Well you father had the same experience too when he took my body home for the first time."

"Ewwww!" I quickly let go of my boobs grossed out by the idea that my father used to inhabit this body before. " Fuck I almost forget about that!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Walker. Or should I call you Audrey now?" She said with a wink. Somehow this swap and roleplaying as each other excites me so I answer her with "Audrey will be fine, Mr. Walker." then she smiled

"Okay, I guess I'm gonna let you alone with your new body. I have the day off today, uh i mean You have the day off today. So no need to worry about work today." she said as she walked to the door

"Wait! So are you going out and pretend to be me?"
"Yup, don't worry I know your schedule for today. Golfing with Mr. Nakamura isn't it? I'll take care of it, I've been golfing quite a bit in Mr. Walker and I'm getting pretty good. I'll work out the deal with Mr. Nakamura too." She said with a smile, then leave me alone.

"What the fuck just happened?  Am I really swapping bodies with my father's secretary? I'm Audrey now, and she's me?" I thought to myself as I lay down on the sofa, feeling my new tits bounce with my movement.

4 comments:

  1. Just like I said somewhere before: I sincerely love it to become a real woman by tg swapping, although I will do it only with a swap partner who also wants to swap permanently. And becoming such a lovely, sensitive woman, becoming the "weaker" party, is something I really love to experience myself, living a new life as a real woman forever. I really wish it to happen to me asap, I will never regret it!!! By the way, I am looking forward to part 3, to find out how things will develop! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estaría muy bien que hubiera una tercera parte donde lo hagan ser una secretaria y usar ropa incomoda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He escrito las siguientes partes, espero que les guste

      Delete
  3. It seems to me downright blissful and delightful to see, when I look in the mirror, the same ravishing figure reflected as in "10. BBW - Kinktober 2021". That would mean that I would have finally attained my ideal feminine stature, that of a sweet, slightly plump, curvy, fertile, attractive Asian woman with long, dark hair. If only this were a reality, I would be overjoyed!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete