Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Comment Section (Request)


 I invited both Siri Maria Thomas and Anonymous for a meetup, because they were talking about how much they want to swap bodies on one of the comment thread. The two of them came, one was a 61 years old man, while the other person was a stunning blonde.

"Hi I'm Tom" said the old man shaking my hand and the woman's hand.
"I'm Anna." she said with a smile while eyeing up and down at Tom's body.

I welcomed them both to sit at the outdoor bench behind our rented villa. 
"Shall we begin?" I asked followed by nod from both of them.

Tom seems really excited, as he never took his eyes off Anna. Can't wait to inhibit the young and hot female body. Anna was also excited for the swap, as she willingly to trade some years off her life to have a dick between her crotch.

I flip the pages off the spellbook, than start murmuring the spell. Both of them are shaking as the spell working on them, their soul got pulled off their bodies and thrown back into another. After a few moment, they both calmed down and collect their surroundings.

"Holy shit, it works!" Tom now in Anna exclaimed with his new feminine voice. While his hand start feeling his new curves.

"Oh wow, this is amazing!" Anna said from Tom's body as she checked her crotch and greeted with a rising bulge. The both looked at each other and both smile in happiness.
"Now you have my tits and pussy hehe" said Anna teasing Tom.

"Thanks Anna... this is wonderful"
"I think its suiting if you call me Tom now, my dear Anna." Anna said, suggesting they call each other as their body now. Which Tom agreed without hesitation. "Of course, Tom.."

They both proceeded to take each other’s clothes off. Anna then suddenly jumped onto the table, feeling so limber and energetic in her new body.
"Show me how good this body is..." She said, while grbbing Tom's hands placing one on her tits and another on her pussy.

Without word, Tom comply. It feels different touching what used to be him, but it feels great too from this perspective. He could feel his new dick start growing harder. He began to softly massaged the tits, and slid his finger into Anna's warm and wet pussy, gently fingering it.

Anna was overwhelmed by the intense pleasure her new parts could give her, as she quickly drowned in waves of euphoria pleasures. She uncontrollably moan, hearing her new feminine voice moaning louder by the second both of them even more.

Tom knew exactly where to touch, as he expertly fingers and reaches his old g-spot. Sending the new Anna exploded in her first female orgasm.
"Ohhhh fuck!!!" the new Anna exclaimed as she reached her orgasm. "this is what you feel eveyrtime you orgasm?" she asked followed with a nod and a big smile from Tom.

"Okay, now I need to have a dick in me.."
"Thought you'll never ask" Tom teased, Anna then jumped off the table and pulled the hand of the old man into the villa, heading to the bedroom.

"Enjoy your time! You'll have the villa for the entire week for you fun!" I said as both of them entered the room, and Tom closed the door. I walk leaving the bedroom, while hearing Anna moaned already. I'm sure they'll enjoy being each other, and probably they won't be needing the reversal spell. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jesse, thank you so much for this lovely, sweet and deliciously intimate story!! I really love it and it makes me longing for this in a much stronger way than before! I hope Anonymous does not need the reverse spell, because after the delicious experiences during that weekend I know for sure that I want to stay Anna forever, no matter what the future will hold for me!! But first of all I will make sure to give the new Tom some very mind blowing intimate experiences .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throughout the weekend, the new Tom and the new Anna continued to love each other sincerely, they couldn't get enough of each other and even used the last evening hours of their togetherness to spoil each other intimately and as intensely as possible, with the intention of showing each other their mutual love. to show gratitude for the voluntary, loving swap. Finally, exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms, and during a dreamless sleep they were both flooded with a heartwarming, moving feeling of love.
    The next morning, the new Anna woke up to find that the new Tom was not only no longer next to her, but had already left. She read the letter the new Tom had left for her: "Dear Anna, you don't know how incredibly grateful I am to you for volunteering to swap with me. Because we've actually both already indicated to each other that Since we don't want to swap back again, I've decided to leave in silence so that our new life will become permanent immediately (the revell spell must be applied within 72 hours or the swap will become permanent.) I bless you for your love , and wish you all the best for the future. You will very soon discover that you are going to have a loving, quiet career in health care. I know you are very willing to do this, so I say again: be blessed, and even if we never see each other again, I will fondly remember you and our special weekend for the rest of my new life. Your very affectionate swap partner, the new Tom."
    I wiped the tears from my eyes. My existence as Anna was now final, I would now be a real woman forever !! My joy knew no bounds, I was overwhelmed by an intense wave of heartwarming, sensual love. Just then, Jesse came in to ask if we were both ready for the return journey. Spontaneously I jumped on her and hugged her, exclaiming how grateful I was for all this. Jesse was completely blown away by my spontaneous action, and when I noticed this I quickly put a dressing-gown over my ravishingly naked body, after which I explained to her what had happened. We decided to have another breakfast together, after which we left for the airport. Here I said goodbye to Jesse and left for my destination, to pick up the thread of my new life and to be real woman and real Anna for good. Jesse was left in the hall, following the departure of my plane, and she was stormed by a tidal wave of different feelings, but the greatest of these was the overwhelming emotion she felt at having been able to help two people become blissfully happy.. ... . - Tom - (the new Anna).

    ReplyDelete