Friday, May 20, 2022

Suspicions (Part 3)

 It was probably the best 24 hours of my life, spending the entire day as Audrey, My father's secretary. I never imagined I enjoyed being a girl so much, specially feeling how sensitive some of her parts are, and all the pleasure they bring. 

Coming to work as Audrey was weird tho, I had to dress up as her. And sit on her desk. It all feels so weird. The other employees were so friendly with me greeted me and called em Audrey. 

I start doing her work in the morning which is just checking my father's schedule for the day. She has told me about it, so I can do it before she came to work in my body and swapped us back. Then another employee came to my desk, said that my body was waiting for me in his office. "Oh its time to swap back" I thought to myself. Both happy and sad at the same time.

I came to my office still pretend to be Audrey. "Mr. Walker? You wanted me in your office?" I asked "Come in" she said shortly. So I come in and reach for the door behind me to close it, but she said to leave it open.

I walked to my desk and sit in front of her. I smile widely, showing her how happy I am in her body. But her face was really serious.

"Oh no, is everything alright? You got the deal with Mr. Nakamura from yesterday right?" I began to worry.

"I'm afraid you don't have to worry about that anymore." She said in a flat tone

"Huh what do you mean?"

"You won't be working here anymore.. This will be your last day" she said while handing me a letter, showing my immediate termination, well Audrey's termination.

"Wait, what?!" I said in panic "We're still swapping back right? You're not leaving me like this?!" I start to raise my voice. I don't care that the office door is open and the other employees might hear me.

"Thats real, see who signed it." I saw my father's signature on the letter "I'm sorry son, she took over my body, fired you and forced me to break it to you" my body continued in whisper.

"Dad? fuck, thats you?!" I was shocked and he nod. No way that this is happening. She's able to take over the entire company now. And of course everyone is going to believe her, she's Adam Walker now. I froze and feel my whole entire body cold. 

Then all of a sudden the face of my father popped from the doorway, as she walked in. 
"Did you do it?" she asked my father in my body, and he can only nod while keeping his head down, hiding it from me.

"Good! All very good!" She said proudly in my father's body, then I heard a burst of laughing from my old body. Then my father started clapping.

He walked towards me, and put his hand on my shoulder. 
"Relax son, I'm still me. And this letter is just a gag" he said while reaching down and tore the letter. While my old body was still laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Mr. Walker, but this is just too good. You should see your face!" She still laughed and slowly start contain herself. "Oh wow, I'm really sorry, but its a good prank isnt it?"

"How you act is spot on! You should get an oscar!" My father laughed complimenting Audrey and leave my office.

"Thank you sir, thats really kind of you. Oh right, we should swap back" and I feel another tug sending me back to my body still shock and confused. She quickly stand up.

"So you believe in body swaps now?" she asked me with a smile, I can only nod to her question.

"Well, anytime you want to be back as Audrey just let me know! And I promise there will be no prank next time." she giggled "Oh and all is good with Mr. Nakamura, it turns out I'm not used to your body just yet to golf properly. But he's happy that he could beat you at golf, and we got the deal!"

"Well thats embarrassing, but I'm happy we got the deal. Thanks Audrey." I say, admiring how pretty she looks. Just a minute ago I was looking through her eyes, and now I can see all of her being so pretty. Maybe I should ask her out?

"So is there anything else you need? If there's nothing more, I'd like to get back to my desk"

"Well actually, um.. this is nothing related to work, but would you want to grab a dinner sometime?" I said with such nervousness. I can tell that my face was turning red when I asked her.

"Of course, thats the least I can do after I pull such a prank on you! You're free tomorrow night, right?"

"I'm not sure- uh- Ah, right! Yes I am, and thanks for sorting my schedule too." I said when i noticed her handwriting on my day planner, she actually sorted my schedule too while she was in my body.

"Yup tomorrow night then." I said as she leave the room.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This one really is surprising! And I love the twist with that krank! Maybe the son and Audrey will not only get into a relationship with each other, but also eventually decide to swap permanently, being the other one forever, and than marrying each other and start a family too .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete