Saturday, May 28, 2022

Suspicions (Part 4)


Going on a date with a body swapper is a whole new experience. Feels weird when you're going out with a girl that you've spent a day in her body, getting familiar with all of her feminine parts on your own. 

I asked Audrey to go on a dinner yesterday, and she said yes as her way to say sorry for pranking me tricking me that she has tole my father's body and firing me while I'm in her body. 

I picked her up at her place, she was covered in a beautiful blue dress that really shows her curves in an elegant way. I greeted her and help her to get into my car. I drove my new tesla, and she was so excited to try it. I was just unbuckled my seatbelt to trade seat her, but I felt the familiar jolt sending me back to Audrey's body, wrapped in her dress and on the passenger side.

"You don't need to swap seats when you can swap bodies" she said in my body as she put on her seatbelt back on and drove us to the restaurant. She swapped us back before we get off the car.

"Oh thank god, I don't think I'm ready to walk in public with that dress and those high heels" i said followed by her giggle. 

The dinner went really well, she was charming and fun. I was having such a blast with her. Then I drive her back home, luckily she didn't swap us on the drive home.

"Wanna come in?" she said which i comply and followed her into her place. Looking at how sexy Audrey walks in her blue dress, is clearly turning me on. Plus the brief time I was in her body wrapped in that dress, I can feel her curves being hugged by the fabric.

We walked into her place, and things just happened. She turned around and kissed me on the lips. Her lips was so soft and so pleasant to be kissed. Without me realising she swapped us in mid kiss. When I let go, I feel so small again looking up at my own body as she giggled in my body.

"Sorry, i hope you don't mind us swapping. I really like seeing myself in that dress." I smile and gave her a little twirl.

"Not at all, I love every moment in my beautiful crush.. oh- uh.." my face turned red, I just admitted that I had a crush on her, so embarrassing

"Hehe its okay, gosh you're so cute! I can see why you have a crush on me.." she complimented me clearly has some effect on me, I'm not sure if thats how her body and mind works or was it some wine we drank during dinner. I feel some warmth sensation flowing and growing in me.

"Umm, uh.. cute dress by the way. I love looking at it, and its quite nice to wear too actually." I said trying to keep the conversation going.

"Oh its new, your father was the one who dressed me up for the dinner. We literally just swapped back before you pick me up." she explained while her eyes was clearly exploring my body

"What? Really?! Thats... creepy... I still can't wrap my head around the idea that my father was wearing this body too... ugh.."

"Hehe sorry, but kudos to him. I look great, I mean you look great now haha"

"Uh.. you wanna uh... you know, do somethings fun together?" I have no idea what came over me, but its getting harder to ignore the building feeling in me.  "Fuck, sorry don't mean to be creepy in your body or anything but, I just had this strong feelings..."

"Its okay, you're free to do anything in my body. You're fully Audrey whenever you're in my body."

"Then I want you to touch my boobs!" I said as I pull my dress down.

"Um, sure!" She said hesitating at first as she reached to my boobs and start groping them and give them a soft squeeze.

"Oh wow, this feels so different.. oh by the way, you'll love this!" she said and start tickling my nipples which sent a strong waves of pleasure to my entire body as I moan loudly.

I noticed her cock start growing harder under her pants. And just looking at the bulge was enough to make me wet down there. I bit my lips and asked her
"This may sound weird, but you mind if I suck your cock? Ugh I'm sorry, I just can't help it"

"To be honest I've been dreaming of it. I never used my power to swap with guys before, your father and you were the only guys I swap with. So I'm really curious, on how does it feels."

"You never used my father's cock for your own pleasure?" I asked in seductive tone

"Oh, I would never! I have too much respect for him and I'll never do such things."

"But you will in my body? Hehe just teasing you. Unzip your pants Mr. Walker." I got more relaxed when lust taking over me, I even find it hot to call her with my name. And she comply pulling down her zipper and letting her new cock sprung up.

I lean down and start sucking her cock, part of me wanna pull away but the lust in my body makes me keep going. Somehow it felt natural and so euphoric. What used to be my cock, feels so nice throbbing sliding in and out of my feminine lips.

I bob my head up and down, hearing her groaning in pleasure, enjoying every moment. Feeling my pussy get wetter with every moment.

"I want to fuck you if you're okay with that." I asked

"Thought you never ask! Sure!" without wasting any second, I jumped onto her and get her cock in me. I rode her cock as it slides in and out of my pussy. She reached my clit and start rubbing while her cock still deep in me. My mind was overflowed with the multiple sources of pleasure, as each thrust sent more and more pleasure until I reach yet another of the magical female orgasm. Then after a while I heard her asking me.

"I think I'm close, where do you want me to cum?"

"On my tits!" I answer immediately without thinking.

"Lets do it then. get on your knees Audrey, I'm gonna cum all over your tits" she command me and it feels kinda nice to take command and be submissive. So I comply and shortly after wrapping her cock between my boobs, she bursted and cum all over my boobs. 

She smiled at me as I lick the cum off.

"You taste good hehe" I giggled "thank you for such a fun time"

"Seriously? I'm the one who should be thanking you.. Your pussy felt amazing!" She said while helping me stand up

"I can't believe I just had sex as a girl. Thanks to you. Are you going to swap us back? Its pretty late, I think I should be going home." I suggested.

"You're home already Audrey." she teased me "I was actually want to ask your permission to stay the night. I don't feel like driving home this late"

"Oh come on.. you're too good" I giggle at how perfect she impression of me. "Of course, you're more than welcome to stay the night. But I only have one bed tho" I took her strong arm and pull her to the bedroom where we sleep and cuddle through the night.

1 comment:

  1. With every chapter this story becomes more and more very sweet and absolutely delicious!! Wish I could become Audrey myself in this lovely, intimate way. After all the mindblowing experiences we will have in each others body we will look into each others eyes, and without saying a word we will know that we both want to stay swapped forever, and in a mindblowing way we will seal the swap very intimately .... . - Tom-

    ReplyDelete