Wednesday, January 12, 2022

I thought you were cheating

 

I walk into my place surprised to see the naked woman cupping her breasts. That woman was actually my transformed body every time I wore the necklace that she wore.

"I seriously thought you were cheating on me. I saw this bitch several time lurking around your place. It turns out you have one of this transformation necklace." the woman start speaking as she continue touching herself. It turns out it was Carrie my girlfriend who somehow found my necklace and wore it.

"Wait, its you babe? Oh my gosh... I thought you were someone else"

"Care to explain why you have this? Have you been pleasuring yourself as her?" she confronted me, and i have no option but to admit.

"Yes I did. Can you please take it off now?" I walk over to her trying to take off the necklace but she stopped me.

"Nope, I'm gonna stay like this for a while... You designed all this? Custom made?" she asked and i just nod.

"Gosh you really made her nipples so sensitive... What do you call her?" she giggled as she kept feeling up her new body which start to make me more uncomfortable.

"Rosie" I mumbled under my breath in shame

"I'm keeping this necklace, I'm staying as Rosie. Let's cheat on your girlfriend Carrie" she laughs as she pulled me to the bedroom.


1 comment:

  1. Very sexy!

    If Carrie and the narrator both like being Rosie, I wonder if the necklace would let them both wear it at the same time, temporarily merging them both into a single Rosie? The merged Rosie could it even sexier to cheat on them both. :)

    ReplyDelete