Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Krystal

 

I have no idea what caused it, all I know that one day I woke up in the back room of a strip club in an unfamiliar body. Krystal's body. Apparently she somehow managed to swap bodies with me out randomly. I never set foot in any strip club, I don't I even even saw her. But out of all the people she swap with me and stole my life.

I've been trying to reach out to her, asking for explanation or even a way to get my body and life back but to no avail. Her living conditions isn't as good as me, she has to work as a stripper just to get by. And that what I'm forced to do, I have to continue living Krystal's life.

It sucks at first, having to adjust to my new female body. My new life, and my new job as a stripper. Not to mention I had to deal with drunk and horny men all drooling over my body trying to touch me. But I have to get used to it, and the pay is sometimes pretty good.

It has been around 6 months now and I barely remember my old life, until I saw a familiar face on the TV. Apparently she's been successful in my body, making a new startup company, and now she's appearing on TV for some interview. While I'm stuck in her life working the pole.

1 comment:

  1. You became very attractive girl. May be you enjoy your new job Jessica especially if you're an exhibitionist tg, in this case you enjoy to be watched.

    ReplyDelete