Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Leaving Him

 

I walk out from the glass chamber, feeling so strong with my new male body. The professor seems pleased with the result.

"Enjoy your new life, Bryan. And as promised, here 100 grand." The professor handed me the bag with money. I agreed to sell my body in exchange of 100 thousands dollar and a strong male body. I figured life’s just simpler as a guy, you'll get more respect from other. 

Looking at my old body with Bryan inside it, crying to be let out. The professor has successfully tested his body swapping tech, now he'll experiment on his mind alteration tech on the new Gina. Hope it'll be successful. 

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, if I would become Gina by surprise by such an experiment, I would immediately happily accept my new life as a REAL WOMAN forever and simply enjoy it to the fullest!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this gif from!? Looks so familiar...

    ReplyDelete