Saturday, January 8, 2022

Rented Body (Part 5 - end)

I was still asleep in my bed when I was suddenly awaken by touches on my body.

"You're still Dani?" George asked as his voice and touch wakes me up. I can't help but only moan, enjoying his touch.
"Yup... Dani actually liked being James for good. So the company offered us to swap lives. So I'm Dani for good" I said while closing my eyes 
"Wait, you mean that You're Dani now??!" He stopped fondling my tits, as he just stand looking at me.

After explaining to George that on paper, Dani and I have swap back. And the body rent agreement has been completed. But in reality we're staying as each other. To compensate our swap, the body rental company provided me a down payment of $10,000 and now as Dani I'll be their premium body, which means I'll work renting this body but with higher rate. An offer that's too good to refuse.

George didn’t waste anytime to 'celebrate' my new life as Dani and as his girlfriend, he flipped me over and shoved his cock into my pussy. Which I take willingly, enjoying the whole new experience of female orgasm first hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment