Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Shower Swap

 

I was chilling on my phone one afternoon when suddenly I found myself standing in the shower, with a strong tingling sensation all over my body as if I was feeling so horny. I realized that I was in my girlfriend's body. And a few moment later she walks in naked to the shower.

"Babe! You can't just swap us suddenly like this! Plus are you horny?" I asked feeling my new pussy tingling with the sight of her in my body all naked walks to me

"Hehe you're the horny one now aren't you?" she stepped behind me and start groping my chest as i can feel it being so sensitive to her touch

"Babe... I'm being serious... you can't..." I was unable to finish my sentence as one of her started going down and rub my clit. It was a sudden euphoric feeling and I can only moan to her touch. As she was playing with my body I can feel what used to be my dick growing hard and brushed against my thighs.

"Now we're both horny..." she said kissing my forehead

"Fuck me Rachel..." I let lust take over me and beg to be fucked

"But you're Rachel" she said which somehow made me felt warm, she turns me around facing her towering over me and slowly push her cock into my slit. I moan as she thrust her cock in me repeatedly all while keep fondling with my sensitive tits.

She kept fucking me in the shower until we both reach orgasm and cum, feeling her warm load filling my pussy as my body glow warm from the feeling.

"That was amazing babe..." I pant from the intense orgasm

"My pleasure" she said as she proceed to kiss me on my soft lips

"But please, you can't keep swapping us like this...." I protested breaking from her kiss

"So.. you want me to swap us back?"

"No! Maybe we stay like this for the day?" I asked as I pressed my body against hers

"Thats what I thought.." she said giving me another kiss. I guess this is a curse but also the perks of dating a bodyswapper.

2 comments:

  1. That day went on so well that I asked my girlfriend to let me stay in her body for another few days. These few days became very soon two weeks, after which my girlfriend, still being inside my former male body, asked me if I would like to swap back with her, or if I would like to be stuck as a woman permanently. I blushed, and then I asked her if she knew a way to let me stay a woman forever. Yes, she said, but it is absolutely permanent. If you become pregnant, their is no going back for you. I cried tears for joy, and then I finally requested her to make me pregnant: "You are the love of my life, so please, make me pregnant, I will happily give birth to our first daughter. I know this already from an intimate dream I had last night." Then my "girlfriend" in my former male body took me to the bedroom, were we had the most delicious, tenderly, gentle sex we ever had up to that day. And mine months after that prosperous, intimate proces of feeling a new life growing in my womb, I gave birth to our first daughter. From this moment on we were a complete family .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jesse, I just want to let you know that this lovely, sweet story is one of my favorites among your stories. I really like this one and will cherish it, although my absolute favorite always will be "BBW Kinktober 10.". It will be difficult to push that story from it's throne! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete