Sunday, February 28, 2021

Mrs. Karlenko


Today was such a crazy day for Todd. Todd was the driver who has served the Karlenko family for years. This morning he was suddenly fired, because Mr. Sergei Karlenko has received a report from his wife that Todd has been staring at her breasts and she claimed that she even saw him jerking off to her picture in his phone. This was of course made Sergei furious, and immediately asked him to be fired. 

Todd was devastated to hear the news, he felt slandered, and those accusation wasn't real. But he has to accept the fac and not go against Mr. Karlenko order, he thought he was lucky enough just be fired and not executed for those allegation. As he was leaving the mansion, a house worker called him said that Mrs. Karlenko wanted to speak with him in private before he leave.

 "I'm very sorry for what I did, Ma'am. But I'm truly have no intention to be disrespectful to you." Todd pleaded as he entered the room.

"I know that you has some financial problem and you really need this job, don't you? Don't worry, I've transferred $50 Million to your account." Natasha said. Todd were confuse of what happen, why did he fake the claim but still give him money.

"I want to appologize for what I've done to you. Actually, you've done nothing wrong, you're a really nice man and a man I can trust." She continued

"In that case, why are you those things about me?"

"I needed a way out. I've grown tired of this life, I'm tired of just being a trophy wife, obeying what my husband tells me. I want to have my own dream, and my own accomplishment. And you are my way out." Natasha said, as she read a spell from a piece of paper instantly switching their bodies. Todd was in shock to be looking at his old body smiling wide, then looking down to be greeted by Natasha's killer body.

"I know that I can trust you, so I'm trusting you with my life. You are Natasha Karlenko now." Natasha said from Todd's body. Todd was in awe, he run his dainty hand across his new curves before ended up cupping his new breasts.

"What? I don't know how to take your place.." 

"You've worked for us for long time now, I'm sure you know about my routines, don't you?" Natasha said, followed by a nod from Todd.

"Great! Then it's all sorted out. I get to life my new live with $50 Million capital, and you can have my old life as Natasha. I really can't thank you enough." Natasha said as she was leaving the room.

"Oh I almost forgot. Check out that box, it was a new lingerie Sergei bought for me. Put it on, I'm ure he'll love you for it. Good luck Mrs. Karlenko!" Natasha said. 

Todd opened the box, undressing himself, then admiring Natasha's body which is now his before putting on the lingerie. 

"Oh my God, she totally look stunning in this. But I think I'm missing the top... Well, I think it's fine to let these babies hang, Mr. Karlenko loves them anyway.." he thought to himself while checking his new body in the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. A nice and lovely story - mutually helping each other .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete