Thursday, February 25, 2021

Where is She??!

"OPEN THE DOOR MIKE! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!!" a screaming voice came from the door followed by loud banging which awake Mike in an instance. He quickly get up recognising it was his girlfriend's voice, Amelia. He rushed to the door to open it, but soon he realised the bouncing breasts on his chest.

He was still wearing the bodysuit. He can't let Amelia see him like this. He quickly tried to reach the back to unzip himself from the bodysuit.

"MIKE! OPEN THIS DOOR!" another shouting were heard followed by even louder bang from the door. Mike was racing against time. He managed to pull himself out of the bodysuit, regaining his manly form. He tossed the bodysuit into a secret compartment in his closet to hide it. Quickly put on a short and he rushed to the door opening it.

"Where is she?!" Amelia burst in, looking for another girl in Mike's place

 "Who? It's just me here.. I just woke up.." Mike tried his best to remain calm

"I know you spent a night with a whore! You told me that last night you weren't feeling well and wanted to stay home and get some rest, so how do you explain this?" Amelia showed her phone with the picture of Mike's bodysuit in her lingerie, it was taken from outside his window. Mike stayed silent, while trying his best to look confuse.

"Matt saw that bitch last night, and took a picture. You're lucky that he was in hurry last night, so he just sent me this picture this morning. If I find that bitch, I'll kill her! You understand??!" Amelia said in anger then stormed to the bedroom.

"Babe, calm down.. It's nothing.. I was here all night by myself.." Mike followed Amelia to the bedroom. As Mike said that Amelia saw the pink panties laying on the bed.

"Oh! She left a little souvenir huh? TELL ME WHERE IS THAT BITCH!" Amelia said, trying to look for the girl. But she couldn't find anyone.

"You have two choice, if you tell me who and where that bitch is, maybe I'll forgive you, but rest assured I'll kill her. But if you choose not to tell me about her, we're over!" Amelia threaten Mike. Mike was standing there nervous, weighing his options. He's not sure how Amelia will tae it when he showed her the bodysuit and all of his collection of lingerie.


No comments:

Post a Comment