Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Working Late

"Holy shit!" Brandon shrieked as he felt two hands were groping his breasts from behind. He was furious and about to yell at anyone who's grabbing his breasts like that, which is usually the patron at the bar where he's working now.

But thankfully as he was about to yell and he looked at the person who was groping his chest, it turned out to be his girlfriend, Sabrina.

"Hey there sexy.. You're still working? I thought your shift ended like two hours ago." Sabrina said teasing her boyfriend

"Yeah, sorry about that, I was just about to call you but it got super busy. And I figure I could work more just to get some few extra cash.. you know to save up and maybe I can get my body back, or at least I could back to being a guy." Brandon said while continuing his work cleaning up tables.

"I know that bitch was horrible for stealing your body, but I kinda like hanging out with the new Daisy. You promised me that we'd have girl's night tonight, right?" Sabrina said, which sparks a little smile on Brandon's lips. His girlfriend was so supportive and stay by his side, specially during time like this. Where Brandon's body was stolen by this girl, and probably being sold at the underground body market. That's why hes been working so hard trying to buy back his body.

"Okay, why don't you take a seat. I'll finish cleaning a few more table, then we can go back home. Okay?" 

"Okay babe.."

"And could please stop groping my breasts like that, people can see us you know?"

"Well, I can tell that people like what they see. Maybe that'll give you more tips?"

2 comments:

  1. Each is hotter than the other. Could make for an interesting girls night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and lovely! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete