Saturday, February 13, 2021

I can be your girlfriend

 

Andy was shocked when he came home after work, entered his place and found a naked girl were sitting on the chair.

"Who the fuck are you??! How can you get in here?!"

"Relax bro! It's me Eddie! Or maybe you can call me Tiffany now.. heehee" the girl said and giggled

"Are you a whore? Did Eddie pay you? Seriously this is not funny." Andy was furious

"No, it's me Eddie! Remember that I told you that I bought a custom bodysuit? This is it man! I'm in it and it's totally crazy how real this feel!" Eddie said jiggling his breasts and giving his nipple a soft pinch causing him to let out a playful moan while Andy just stand in awe. He couldn't believe his eyes that everything looks so real, and inside that skin was his roommate.

"Seriously dude, if you don't believe me why don't you have a feel?" Eddie grabbed Andy's hand and guided it to touch his breasts. Andy gave it a few firm squeeze followed by Eddie's moan then hesitantly pulling away his hand.

"And what's that tattoo about? Why does it say my name?" Andy asked.

"Oh right, well since I custom build her, I thought i'll give a bit of personality by giving her some tattoo, and while doing that I thought since I'll pobably stay like this for a while, maybe I can be your girlfriend. Just to avoid any suspicion of us living together, and the disappearance of Eddie. From now on, I want you to call me Tiffany" Tiffany said and gave Andy a sexy wink.

"Um.. okay Eddi- uh I mean Tiffany." Tiffany the stood up and give Andy a warm hug, pressing her massive breasts against his chest.

"Oh by the way, do you mind if you buy me some clothes babe? I've spend all of my money on this skin and my new ID. And this skin doesn't come with any clothing."

"uh yeah sure.." Andy said in a flat voice while his eyes were still glued to Tiffany's body specially her new female organ.

"Oh, don't worry babe, I am 100% female while wearing it. And trust me my part down there works just fine, I've warmed it for you before you get home. Wanna give it a test drive?" Tiffany teased biting her lips, and Andy just grabbed her hand and took her to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh to have a bodysuit that detailed & custom... *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  2. With such a bodysuit I would make sure to stay a woman forever, becoming my best friend's girlfriend and eventually his wife and mother of our children .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it to become my friend's girlfriend in this way - and I would also try to find out how it could become really irreversable ..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete