Friday, May 1, 2020

April - Part 5

"Stop looking! Pervert!" April said while giggling to his husband. While she admires her tits that she missed so much from the past month.
"Well, it used to be my tits too you know.."
"Haha, yes it was. Last night it was yours, but now its back to me!"

"So, how was it this time? Enjoying it?" April asked.
"Um... Yeah as always.. you know, just played with my own pussy.." Rudy said while laughing.
"You sure? Julie didn't give you any hand?"
"Uh- No- I just hang out with her... Uh- Nothing happened." Rudy's face turned red.
"No need to lie darling, she told me everything. It's fine, don't worry about it. She's always been into my body, I'm surprised she just did that this year."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete