Monday, May 25, 2020

Blue Lightning


The last thing I remembered was I was walking home from the bar, I can hear the sky was rumbling, there's gotta be a storm coming tonight. And then I got struck by lightning. I saw the bright blue color flashes in y eyes, followed by a tremendous pain on my entire body. I was electrocuted, I can almost feel my insides were burning. And then everything went black.

But when i wake up, I found myself in this body. In this girl. Did I die? I can't believe whats happening. But everythings seems like a reality,I'm not dreaming, and possibly I didn't die. But still, I have no idea how did I end up as this girl. Did the lightning strike swapped my body? Or did it changed my body? Whatever the answer is, I guess I'l have to live as her for now on


1 comment:

  1. A very interesting way of becoming a woman forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete