Thursday, May 21, 2020

Language App

In hope of learning chinese, Paul went on search for an app that will help him learn new languages. He stumbled on a new a with still little review but he saw that it has a great concept. Where each user can pick a partner to learn language together.

So Paul scrolled on the screen until he saw Huang's profile. She lives in China, native in Chinese, and she wanted to learn english. It such a perfect match for him so he requested Huang to be his partner and in a few minutes she accepted the request.

But things happen when they both pressed the start chat button, their vision blurred and the next thing they knew they were in a different room. Paul noticed he was now in a dark room, and it seems like it was already pretty late outside but he was sure it was still around noon at that time.

Upon inspecting the phone on his hand he realized that the app swap their body, now Paul in th body of Huang and lives in Beijing, while Huang now becoming Paul in New York.
"我真的是女孩吗?" Paul said, when realizing he can now speak fluent chinese
"哦,我的上帝!我现在说中文!" He was so excited that he could speak fluent chinese now, but then a message came on his phone it was Paul's account. Huang tried to reach him.
"What happened? Why are we swapping bodies?" Paul tried his best to read the message but he couldn't understand any of it. The language she was texting was alien for him.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite your blogger. I would like you to read my last post that I published. I would like you to follow my blogger. I'm waiting for your opinion.

    https://lunabodyswap.blogspot.com/2020/05/la-dama-de-silencio.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it to be surprised in this way and become a Chinese woman myself irreversably! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete