Tuesday, May 19, 2020

What He Always Wanted

Ever since my boyfriend figured that I am a witch, he always asked me for body swap, possession, or even transformation spell. He had a fantasy of becoming a woman and trying how woman's orgasm felt like.

But I always refused to do any of it to him. Well, I know the spells for body swapping and possession, but I'm worried if I swap my body with his, he wouldn't be able to use the spell to swap us back.

Until one day, I decided that I mastered the possession spell well enough to try it on my boyfriend, but I still not confident enough for letting him possess my body. So, I made him possess my mom.

As soon as I did the spell, I ran to my mom's bedroom and there he was already groping my mom's chest. It was weird and awkward at first but I tried helping him reached his first female orgasm since he only have 30 minutes in my mom's body.

I pushed him to the wall, covered his mouth and began playing with my mom's pussy. It was weird, but looking at his reaction it was so funny.
"Ssshhh... Keep quiet babe... don't want the neighbor hearing my mom moaning in the middle of the night." and he just nodded as he enjoyed my finger playing with his pussy.
"Do you like it huh? How does it feel, mom?" I teased him, and he seemed to enjoyed it even more.

After a few moments later, he finally able to reached climax and squirted all around the room.
"Oh wow, that was amazing honey.. You made your mama proud." he said
"Well, you are one hot mom for me.." I said as I reached to kissed his lips
"But won' your mom find out if we did this?"
"Don't worry about it, the spell will make her forget what happened. Now you still got a few more minutes, so why don't you clean up your cum, okay?" I said as I left the room and went back to my bedroom.

6 comments: