Friday, October 2, 2020

Wanna Play?

 

"Wanna play?" I heard my wife from behind me. As I took a glance I can saw her standing in the doorway wearing sexy lingerie.
"Sorry babe, gotta finish making this presentation first." I said. Then I noticed her rubbing her crotch, which seems like there was a bulge in it. It really looks like she's having a dick.
"Too bad, I want to play with this.." she said seductively while pulling out her erected dick.
"Holy Shit!" I shouted in shock, "how- how can you have a dick? No way.." I was shocked and didn't know what to react, my wife was suddenly grow her own dick?

"Haha.. you should see your face. This is your dick, silly. I tried a spell that could swap our genitalia and,  worked perfectly!" she said laughing as she slowly stroked her erected dick. I touched my crotch area and found that my dick wasn't there. Took a peek inside my pants to only find that my manliness has been replaced with a pussy. And I can start feeling dampness down there just by the sight of my wife sexy outfit and her erected dick.

I closed my laptop, and get up walking towards her where she leads me to the bed, where we will try our new genital soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment