Monday, October 5, 2020

Also Got Her Skill

"Are you really in the skin of Martha Williams?" Dave asked in awe.

"Well, technically I AM Martha Williams. You see, wearing her skin not only make me looks like her but also got all of her memories too." Victor explained using Martha's voice. Still adjusting himself to the curves that comes with Martha's body. He headed over to the piano, and started playing. 

"Woah! You also got her piano skill!" Dave exclaimed in awe looking at the almost-naked woman sitting playing piano in his living room. "So, is this mean that you are taking her place from now on?" Dave asked.

"Yes, from now on I am Martha Williams. Victor is no more." Victor said proudly. 

"And will you get me a hot body like yours too? Maybe we can find one at the bar tonight." 

"Tonight might not be a good time, Marth- I mean, I have a gig t play at the cafe. But maybe tomorrow? I'm free tomorrow!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment