Friday, October 2, 2020

Taking a break

 


Hi everybody! How's everyones doing? I hope you all doing fine and healthy.

With this post I would like to tell you, my readers that I will be taking a break from writing caps since I felt that my quality of writing this past few months has been getting stale and kinda repeated. I want to write the best for you therefore, I think its a good time to take a break from writing just to refresh my mind so I can get some new inspiration and ideas too. Also I had to deal with some RL stuffs, that I need my attention to focus on.

I have a caption ready to be published, and is on schedule. I hope you can enjoy it for now. 

And I won't be completely gone from the blog, even I'm not writing any new caption but I will be checking comments from time to time to interract with you. And if you have any comments, suggestions, or even idea that you woud like me to know, please feel free to drop them.

I guess, this is it. Bye all... See you soon

5 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself. Everybody needs a break from time to time and I hope it's going to make you feel better. Btw, don't worry about your captions. They deffinitelly didn't get worse in terms of quality. You're doing a fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your caring comment sis. I just feel like my caption quality is"walking in place" with no improvement in quality. I'm trying to get some time off from writing at least until I can get some fresh ideas.

      Delete
  2. Have to agree with Marti about the quality. You do a GREAT job wit your postings. I can agree that everyone needs time to sit back and relax especially someone as talented as you. I'll be looking forward to your return. Take care, be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment sis. Maybe I just need some time to refresh my brain so I generate new ideas.

      Delete
  3. I hope this break will give you enough spiritual rest and energy to be able to find the right balance in your life. Enjoy, and do not hurry, because a hurry can only lead to stress eventually ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete