Friday, September 18, 2020

Are you sure you're okay with this?

 

"Oh my God! I can't believe this is actually happening!" Karina jumped in joy inside the body of her classmate David. While David was speechless inspecting his now slender arm.

"Is your potion really did this?" David asked, feeling weird of having Karina's voice coming out of his lips.

"Hell yeah! It's so great that you let me swap with you. Thank you so much. I just want to go out to the concert, but you know my dad. He wouldn't let me!" Karina said as she lifted her shirt exposing David's abs

"Oh no, I'm the one who should be thanking you. But seriously, are you okay with this? I mean I'm taking your place as-" David speak but being cut by Karina.

"Dude.. enjoy it.. Take it as my gratitude for you helping me all the time. You know, for the next 24 hours this is your life. You are Karina my rich and loaded friend, daughter of a multimillionaire dad that's over protective of her daughter. While I'm David, your best friend who will attend the concert tonight!" 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely story - mutually helping each other! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete