Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Frankenfine (for Angel)



"Wake up" I whispered softly as the woman who lays on the bed slowly opening her eyes. She was confused at first by the sight of unfamiliar place. 

"Where am I?" She said then gasping covering her mouth, shocked by her new voice. 

"You're still at the lab, the procedure works well. You are now inhabiting Ms. Angle's body." I explained to who used to be my best friend, now had his brain transplanted to a brain dead victim's body. 

I watch as the young woman slowly wakes up and inspect her new body. Having a feel of how sensitive her skin is and how tight the lingerie hugging her new form. When a bunch of doctors came into the room, bringing birthday cake while singing Happy Birthday. 

"Happy Birthday Angel!" I said as I handed her the cake and she blew the candle.

"You're so lucky that you share the same birthday with your new body!" I said while placing the cake on the bedside. 

"You should get some rest, you have an entire new life as Angel to live on from today."


~~~~~~~~


Happy Birthday to my beloved sister, Angel! Wish you a very happy and blessed birthday this year! And remember to stay cute and beautiful! 🥰

Go check out Angel's blog and send her some birthday wishes

12 comments:

  1. Omg! Your captions is so creative & fun! I absolutely adore it's theme. 😍 as well as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday my sis! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll continue to finish yours as well sis. It's has become my mission to do so now.

      Delete
  3. Oh dear Jesse, I know this is late notice, but what would you want to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I was thinking since we were stuck at home for most of the year, what if for this Halloween I wear homemade costume but still able to look hot in it. What do you think?

      Delete
    2. I believe Halloween is our time to shine. I would love to know what you'd become, desirable is already one of them. Now to add the the ensemble.

      Delete
    3. I found a truly homemade costume for you. I hope you'll enjoy when I show everyone off this Halloween. ☺

      Delete
    4. Ooh! I can't wait to see what did you get for me

      Delete
  4. I've finished PT 1 & will work on PT 2 this week. Hope it meets your desires. (My blog. 😘)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Giggles* Rub me the right way... PT 2 All done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another late request Cap... Really Made it special though. I hope you catch some of it. Be safe. 😘

      Delete
  6. A very interesting story .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete