Monday, September 14, 2020

This isn't my body

 

It was suppose to be Michael's last day at the swap resort. He had a very good week, swapping his skinny body with a bodybuilder. He couldn't believe how many girls were into him, and the stamina he had during all those sex.

But on his last day when he was about to check out, the resort were suppose to swap the guests back to their own body before checking out. However Michael didn't return to his skinny bod, he was put into a woman's body. He woke up from the swap naked a s a woman.

He quickly grabbed a tshirt with a short, and rushed to the reception to complain about the isue.

"Ah Ms. Morgan, how was your stay at our resort? Are you ready for your checkout?" asked the receptionist with a big smile on her face

"Sorry, but this isn't my body. My name is Michael Graham, I'm not this chick. I'm a man." he said still unused to how high pitched his voice now is.

"I'm very sorry miss but in our system said that no Michael Graham was found. According to our system, Your name is Lindsay Morgan, and during your one week stay you occupy the body of Bryan Fuller." said the receptionist

"No way! I checked in still as Michael! Yes its true I spent my week as Bryan. But there must be something wrong here, I'm not Lindsay.." said Michael frustrated

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience miss, but there is nothing we can do. We keep a very strict record in our system to avoid any confusion like this. Even if there are an error in the system, your name will show up and also the real Ms. Morgan will also file a complain regarding the issue." the receptionist explained the whole situation, softly asking Michael to just accept his new identity as Lindsay. Michael let out a long sigh feeling defeated.

"Would you like for our concierge to take your luggage from your room Ms. Morgan?" the receptionist continued. Michael didn't say a word but just nodded, while he was thinking about his new life as Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Think of the fun she could have discovering her life looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the initial shock I would very soon love my new life as a woman forever! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete