Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Taking The Throne

 

"Thank you my King and Queen for the throne. I'm giving my greatest gratitude to you, and also I believe Ava have the same thought." Said Katrina from her new muscular body of King Edmund. 
Thanks to a body swapping potion, the two slaves managed to steal he body of King Edmund and his Wife Queen Mathilda. They had their agreement, where Katrina would take the body of the king while Ave would take the queen.

And now as the king and queen stuck in the body of the slave, they knew it was over for them and better to play along. At least they would still live in the castle, rather than thrown out to the street where they probably would have to work at the local brothel.

As Katrina pulled King Edmund (right) to her lips, she said, "Why don't I give you girls some pleasure? Ah Katrina, you are such a beauty." She said as she quickly pushed him down, and immediately shove her new cock into her old pussy.

Katrina noticed the queen were just standing frozen, looking at the body of her husband was fucking her husband who was in the body of a slave moaning with every stroke.

"Ava! Don't just stare, you can make out with Katrina. Get yourself prepared, I'm going to play with your pussy after this!"

2 comments:

  1. My deepest apologies sister. Cause of my carelessness & being so busy, I intend on finishing your request caps. I still have the images & parts of the story written. I shall post them asap. Be safe... 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason are complexed, the cause is mysterious, but effect is long-lasting.

    ReplyDelete