Sunday, September 6, 2020

Please

 

"Please bro, I'm begging you. Clara is gonna come any minute now and I don't think she want to see me like this." Albert begged to his little brother from his female shape. Alvin found a magic remote and decided to prank his older brother, teaching him a lesson and turn him into a female version of himself.

Not only that he gave his brother some adjustment with some suitable clothing, bunny make up and ears. It was humiliating for Albert, he regrets all those year picking on his younger brother.

"Can't you see, I'm having my fun here Alyssa?" Alvin said with a grin on his face pressing a button on the remote. Which changed Albert ability to say his own name as Alyssa.

"NO NO NO! Ah! I'm Alb- I'm Alyssa, not Albert! No way! I AM ALYSSA!" The new Alyssatried so hard to say her former name but couldn't succeed. 

"Good, now that you're my sister. I guess now I'm...." Alvin said pressing a button on the remote as Alyssa saw the young boy grew taller and bigger into the form of Albert. "Albert!"

"Ah, it feels great to be you. Well, get to your room sis, cause my girlfriend is coming and we're going to have sex!"

2 comments: