Saturday, September 12, 2020

Passanger


 Asking the service of a witch to have Adam possessed her crush Gina didn't quite go as planned. When Adam opened his eyes he saw that he was in Gina's room. He tried to wake up but it seems like he couldn't move his body. A few moment later, his body was moving on its own, rolling over the bed then waking up and walking to the bathroom.

It turns out, the witch got Adam's mind to be trapped inside Gina's body but only as a passenger and couldn't do anything However he could see, hear and feel everything Gina felt.

His wicked plan to possess Gina's body was actually to pleasure himself as Gina. But now it was so frustrating for him, as he lived Gina's daily life but never had the chance to felt pleasure from her body. Yes he saw Gina's naked in the shower, rubbing the sponge against her sensitive skin, but thats it, he couldn't jerk off to that sight since he was only a conscious inside Gina's mind. He felt some sensitive tingling from the way Gina's nipples brushed against her shirt at some time, but that's the most of it.

Until one night when Gina came home after a few drinks with her friends, and he could feel that her pussy was getting wet by the sight of the hot bartender. She fantasized about he bartender's abs, and it also turned both Gina and Adam. Until she undressed herself and bean playing with herself.

It was wild for Adam, to experience such a sensation from Gina's perspective. Even though he's not in control but it was exactly what he wanted to feel. Being a passenger in Gina's body wasn't so bad after all.

After a few explosives orgasms, Gina stood from her bed and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up. But then she stopped in front of the mirror, and stared into her own eyes. Adam was confused by what she was doing.

"Enjoying our playtime tonight, Adam?" she said. And Adam was so shocked that she knew he was inside her.

"Yeah" Adam tried to speak but still unable to control Gina's lips.

"You know it's fun to have you inside my mind, playing you around. I know you're there from the very second you enter it. Because you're part of my mind, I can also tell what you're thinking about." Gina said giggling while Adam was so embarrassed that his plan has been spoilt by Gina.

"You know, I'm a witch too. That's why you were unable to possess me, instead you're trapped inside my mind as a passanger. But actually it has been so fun to have a second opinion inside my head, like the way you picked my panties every morning." Gina smiled then walked tothe bed to get some rest. Adam was more than happy to be living inside Gina's mind and becoming a part of her.

4 comments:

  1. He wanted her, so much that he was will to possesses her body. It worked but not the way . He wanted. So part of him is inside her body!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could really swap with her irreversably or become her clone sister. I would be really a very happy woman for the rest of my new life. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a remarkable and lovely story. Wish that after living inside Gina's mind for a while she will find a way to transform me into her clone daughter, giving birth to me after nine months, raising me up and helping me to live my new life as a woman forever ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous image - really bewitchinly erotic and sensually, looking at it I really wish to be such a gorgeous, attractive beauty myself irreversably!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete