Monday, August 24, 2020

This Body is Mine Now

Tracy was shocked when she waked into her bedroom and found a naked woman standing there. But upon closer look, that woman looks exactly like her and she was wearing her necklace that was given by her husband.

"Who the hell are you?! And why do you look like me?!" Tracy said in panic, she was eyeing her dresser to look for a weapon.

"Who do you think I am? I'm Tracy of course.." said the woman, caressing her breasts.

"Stop touching you breasts! Those are mine!" said Tracy 

"Oh no honey, this body is mine now. You might find it confusing because there's two Tracy here, but in a few minutes there will only be one." and just as the woman said it, Tracy could feel her body aching. er body was slowly shifted, she could feel her entire body were adjusted to a new form. And after a few minutes, Tracy's beautiful young body has been replaced with an old man's body.

"Wha- what's happening. This can't be real..." the newly formed old man trembled in fear looking at his new wrinkled arms.

 "I sold your husband this necklace, and I've infused it with a magic spell thats how I could swap our bodies and keep this hot body for me. Ahh it feels great to be young again... even though I have to adjust being a woman for now." the new Tracy explained while she dig for old man's clothes from a bag.

"Now put this on, be an old man, and leave my house before i call the police!"

1 comment:

  1. I entered the room, I saw this strange naked woman. Standing there, she looked strangely familiar. the only thing I notice she wearing was a necklace. Before I realized it. I knew who it was. Then things got more stranger, more odder.

    ReplyDelete