Thursday, August 6, 2020

How Much Longer?

"Dude seriously, how much longer are you keeping me like this? You promised ti change me back like two weeks ago." complained Francis to his best friend who had used the magic remote to change him into a girl. Greg changed Francis into a hot girl just so he can poses as Greg's girlfriend and made his ex jealous.
"Relax.. Enjoy while it last.." said Greg
"Relax? Dude I'm a fucking chick for two weeks! And I can't take it anymore, I want you to change me this instance! Where's the remote?" 
"Can't take it anymore? I believe the noises from your bedroom at night says otherwise." Greg said which mad Francis blushed. He was so embarrassed that Greg knew that he was masturbating himself every night.
"Look, I got a party on this weekend at my colleague's place and I want to show my girlfriend at the party. I promise I'll change you back, right when we get back from the party." 
"Okay, this weekend, after the party. Great!" Francis said ad walked off to his room. Luckily for Greg Francis bought the lie, because he actually lost the remote a few days ago and still figuring out how to tell Francis that he will be stuck as a girl.

2 comments:

  1. I do not mind to be surprised in this way by my best friend - on the contrary, I will immediately make sure to become not only his (new) girlfriend, but also his fianceé and loving wife .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg thought he had lost the remote, yet he did not know that Francis had actually destroyed the remote himself and thrown away the shattered pieces of it .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete