Saturday, August 8, 2020

Witness Protection (Part 2)

part 1
A few moments after his wife left, Carl heard a loud bang on the door. The door has burst open and 2 big men grabbed his little feminine form, drugged him,and dragged him into the van.

When Carl regain his consciousness, he found himself chained to a sofa naked. And he recognized the room, it was is Boss's basement. Usually he tortured people down there, and the one who has been brought down to the basement most of the time won't come out of the basement alive. 

Then the door opened, from behind the door was a man in suit. It was Fabrizio Rossi, the mafia boss.
"The beautiful lady, awakes! Finally." he said as he walked slowly towards Carl. When he reached the sofa, he slowly carressed Carl's smooth face.
"How lovely. I never thought that I will see my accountant in a stunning body like this." he moved his hand along Carl's curves.
"Really think you can testify against me, huh?" finally Fabrizio reached down to Carl's clit and began rubbing it. Carl can only let out a moan. He felt violated, but he had nowhere to go.

"You sure know that I usually execute people in this room. But not today, not for you. You are far too beautiful to be executed." Fabrizio said as he unzipped his pants and began sliding his cock inside Carl's moist pussy. It was the first time Carl had sex as a woman, even though he was terrified of what his Boss will do to him but he coudn't help but enjoy every pleasure his body giving him. Until they both exploded in an orgasm.

"Just let me go, please. I won't testify against you. Please. I made a mistake." Carl begged.
"Oh, I know you won't be testifying against me. Why would you? You're Kelsey! Hahaha"Fabrizio continued in a menacing laugh.
"See, I have my men in the police force who can sabotage your testify. I have my men in the witness protection program, that's why it was so easy to track you down."
"If you had your men in the police why not just kill me then?"

"Killing you would be too easy. You need to be punished for your disloyalty to me. You see, you can kiss goodbye to your life as Carl and embrace your new girly life, Kelsey!" Fabrizio said and from behind him emerged Carl's body.
"That's Andre in there. Thanks to the device I bought from a scientist at Dreamtech. Now I can do my own body swapping. Andre here will be taking your place at the trial tomorrow and he will say all nice things about me. While you young Kelsey will be sold to a brothel in eastern europe. Your flight is tomorrow morning. Ciao!" said Fabrizio leaving Carl defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment