Friday, August 21, 2020

Couple's Therapy

 It was weird after our argument last night how he hated being me and called our psychiatrist crazy for putting us in each other bodies to handle our marriage problem. Its been so hard to live as your own husband, going to work as him, while your husband spend the whole day complaining how hard is it to be in his wife's body.

But today when I get home from work, I found my husband on the bed wearing a new set of lingerie. Slowly caressing his curves.

"Hey there big guy. How's work?" he said in a seductive way
"Babe, are you drunk?" I asked
"Of course not. I just want to say sorry for last night and maybe I can give back something to you." he said standing up and pulling me to the bed.

"Um- Nice lingerie" I said awkwardly." Then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his breast. It felt funny feeling it from another perspective. He moved down to unbuckle my pants and pulling out my erected penis.
"Wow someone is turned on.." he said teasingly before suddenly began sucking my penis. I didn't have time to react but he has went on her knee and sucking it. I was speechless. He kept sucking my penis until I finally come in his mouth which he happily swallowed.

I was overcome with lust and without no effort I lifted him to the bed, then I slid my penis into his wet pussy. To be honest, I always wondered how was sex like as a men. While my husband laid helplessly overpowered by my manly strength, his face was priceless.
His eyes lit up with every stroke of my penis inside his pussy.
"Is this what you always felt when we had sex?" he asked and I only nodded. I can see that he was enjoying this very much, and so do I.

After I blew my load into his pussy, and he was overwhelmed by the warm fluid in his pussy. Icollapsed next to him and we both kissed passionately.
"I told you you'll have the best sex of your life." he said teased me
"And so did you!" I said hugging him and grabbed his butt.
"Ahhh this is so wonderful.. Why don't we just tell Dr. Gordon that we are still fighting so he won't have to swap us back any time soon." he suggested.
"Or, we could just stop going to therapy and we can keep thing going like this?" I said and he laughed then gave me a kiss.
"I love that idea even better!"

7 comments:

  1. What is that saying: he said, she said. But what if you could how how it like being the other. Now that is the question!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will love it to stay a woman forever after the swap, not just because of the better sex with my husband, but also because i love it to become pregnant myself, give birth to our children and raise them up in love together with my husband! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply a lovely story and a very delicious way of becoming a woman irreversably. I would sincerely pleasure my husband several times a day .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. A deliciously and lovely story, after the swap I will immediately make sure to become pregnant asap, sealing the swap in this way forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  5. A deliciously lovely and nice story. Very attractive images, especially that second one, it is really bewitching me: looking at it makes me longing to be that woman myself irreversably .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  6. The neighbour couple living next to them heard about this possibility. The neighbourwife wanted to swap with her husband, yet he was very afraid of becoming a real woman and maybe even being stuck as one. Eventually he gave in to her request, but on one condition: there should be a second male taking part in this swap, who would voluntarily swap with him while being in his wife's body, so that he would become a male again. As it turned out the volunteer did not only love it to become a real woman forever but also loved it to be fucked by his former wife in his former male body and became pregnant very soon with a daughter.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at that second image my longing to become a real woman myself increases extremely, I simply wish and love it to experience it myself to be a woman, who is taken by her own boyfriend / husband .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete