Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Witness Protection (part 1)

Its hard for May to believe her eyes. Looking at her husband who was inside the body of this young girl before her.
"Ugh.. What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to come here?" Carl sighed from his female form
"Well, the police did say this is the safe house right? So it must be safe, and of course I'll come to check-in with my husband.. I want to make sure that you're okay, that's all" said May

Carl was scheduled to testify against a mafia boss due to his role as his accountant. The police took him to a safe house, but it was too easy for the mob to track down and almost succeeding on killing Carl. Now they put on a new tactic to swap Carl with another person, while Carl can lay low in his new body, there will be an officer inside Carl's body to protect it. And they will swap him back a day before the trial.

May was eyeing Carl's female body from head to toe.
"You sure she's an officer?" May asked
"Look hun, I don't know and I don't care. I'll take anything they want to do to me as long as I can testify against the mob. So they can be thrown behind bars, and we can live in peace. So please... Leave this place. I don't want you to be tracked by them and lead them here." Carl explained
"I know, but-" May tried to argue and immediately Carl gave her a hug. He felt so small in her wife's hand. And also for May, it feels weird to hug a young girl with her husband's soul inside.

"Okay.. I'll leave.." said May sobbing while letting go of the hug. She grabbed her bag and pointed at the box she brought for her husband.
"I made your favorite meatloaf. Eat it, okay? I'll see you later Kelsey.."said May closing the door behind her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment