Sunday, April 19, 2020

You're my mom?!

Coming home from school, Danny heard some voice from her mom's bedroom. He went up and cheked the room.

He was surprised by the sight of his own mom, laying naked on the bed pleasuring herself.

"Oh my GOD!" screamed Danny, who immediately closed the door back. Then he heard his mom yelled from inside.
"Holy shit dude! Don't your mom teached you to knock?"

Danny went back peeking in.
"What did you say?"
"Didn't your mom teached you to knock first? You dingus!" hearing his mom said that, it hits Danny into realisation. And he went in back to the room.

"Holy crap! James? You're my mom? Holy shit.. Am I going crazy? That explains why you were acting strange in school today."
"Relax there buddy. I had a deal with your mom to take her place for the rest of the week. Now go to your room, mommy wanna try to reach her first female orgasm."

1 comment:

  1. If I had the opportunity to become such a lovely, attractive woman I would immediately find out how to make this transformation irreversable .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete