Thursday, April 23, 2020

Remote

"What the heck, dude? Not funny!" Adam said, as his best friend were laughing out loud looking at Adam's body reshaped into a girl. The two boys found a magic remote that allowed them to change their appearance and even mental state of somebody.
"Chill man.. I was just trying the feature. Testing how far it'll go" Bryan said
"Come on, quit paying around. Turn me back. I'm not comfortable like this, and whats with the pink top. And pink panties too?! Dude! I look like a slut!" Adam said as he checked out his outfit.
"Well, aren't you a slut?" Bryan said, as he noticed his friend's expression went from angry to a blank expression.
"I'm.... a... slut..." Adam said
"Yes you are, and your name is Candy."
"I... am.... Candy." after hearing his friend sad so, Bryan simply pressed the play button on the remote, and the reformatting of his friend's body and mind were complete.

The new girl shaked her head a few times, and came back to her sense.
"Um that was weird.. Oh hey.. Um, I think I know you.." Candy said when she looked at Bryan.
"Oh yea, I'm Byan. And don't you remember anything?" Bryan asked to make sure
"Oh yeah, Bryan.. No, I don't remember anything. What are we doing here?"
"How can you forget? You're my slut and you were about to please me."
Without any word, the girl stripped her clothes and posed sexily in front of Bryan. She even spreaded her legs open for him.
"I'm all ready babe." she said in a seducing tone
"This remote is awesome!" Bryan said as he unzipped his pants and ready to fuck his bestfriend.

1 comment: