Friday, April 24, 2020

Hey, Jesse Here! [UPDATE]

Hello everyone! Jesse here...

How's everyone doing in the middle of this global issue? I wish that all of you are doing fine. Let's stick together and this will pass soon!

I haven't been writing any update post in a while.. But I'm happy that I can write a caption every a couple of days. I really need to know what yo think of it.
Because personally, I felt like the story ideas sometimes dried up and I don't really want to repeat some premise of one story and use it on another.

That's why with this update post, I'd like to invite you all my readers, to submit your request thru the request page that I've set up.

Please leave a comment on the page, tell me what kind of story do you want, do you have any picture that you might want me to use. Please note that it will take time for me to write your request story, and also there is no guarantee that I will write your story (usually if I already did that kind of story, or I'm not really into the topics).

Thanks for reading this update post! I will be waiting for your requests!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jesse just go on the way you do, the diversity guarantees that there are enough stories for everyone to enjoy. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete