Friday, April 3, 2020

Adopt Me

"Please tell me again, you said you're Michael?" a confused Harry said to the young woman
"Yes I am. Well I used to be Michael. Now I'm Michelle. I've told you that I bought this body in the underground body market." said the girl
"So you bought that body? Why would you even buy a girl body? And you're so young, you can't be any older than my daughter!" said Harry.
"Well, I wanna start over. And I thought it might be fun to try be a girl. With my knowledge in banking industry and my young and beautiful appearance, I believe I could achieve more than before."

"But there's one thing.. Since I bought this body in an underground body market, there's some issue with the legality. I need you to adopt me as your daughter, so I can have proper documents. And in return, I'll help you access my account, since you're in my will and after the old Michael been gone, you can have access to it. We'll split it two ways. What do you say, daddy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment