Monday, April 27, 2020

So Cute

"Why are you so cute?" my girlfriend said from my old boy.
"Well, thank you babe... and so sweet of yo to take out for a date." I replied
"I never thought that my boyfriend would turn out into such a sexy cutie.." she flirted with me and I blushed. I caught his eyes were staring at my cleavage for the whole conversation.
"Um, my eyes are up here babe.." I said to her as i tried covering my tits with my hands.
"Oh my God.. Sorry babe, haven't got used to being a guy. But your tits are amazing, I believe they're even bigger than what mine was." I just giggled, and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Then I moved my feminine hands to feel his big strong arm.
"And I also never thought that a small girl like you would turn into such a hunk!" I said as I feel the muscle in his arm.
"Oh you like this?" he said as he flexed his muscle
"I don't know but maybe its the female hormone, but I really like your muscular build!" I said as I hugged him close and feeling his firm muscle pressed against my petite frame.
"What do you say if we stay like this for a bit?"
"Really?!"
"Well I can see that you enjoy seeing me like this. And I also really enjoying the sight of my sexy girlfriend... Let's stay like this for a while" He said
"Yay! Thanks babe!" I jumped around and gave him a firm hug followed by a kiss on his lips.
"To celebrate why don't we go buy some lingerie and clothes for you. I don't think you fit very well with my old clothes." He said as he grabbed my hand and we walk together.

2 comments:

  1. She so hot.. I loveto be her. Great boobies

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely story! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete