Monday, January 18, 2021

Still a Couple

 

The last thing Claudia and Frank could remember was these two young ladies approaching their table during the anniversary dinner. 

Frank was freaking out when he woke up in a strange room next to one of the girl from the restaurant. "Did I sleep with her last night?" he thought to himself, while tried figuring out what happen. Frank never cheated before, and he was very loyal to his wife. He tried thinking and remembering what happened last nigh, did he get too drunk? How did he end up here? 

And while he tried hard to recall his memory, he noticed that he was in a different body. Freaking out, he jumped from the bed rushing to the bathroom to find the mirror and saw that he was the other girl from the restaurant. When he walked out of the bathroom, the other girl is awake and standing in front of the bathroom door.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not your friend. Do you know what happen? Why am I her? I need to get back to my wife.." Frank said in panic

"Frank?" the girl said

"Yes, I'm Frank. Wait.. how did you know my name? Oh my God! Claudia?! is that you?" Frank said and the girl responded with a nod.

Frank walked closer to his wife and hold each other's hand. It felt weird to have such a smooth and small hand compared to what he used to have. Frank looked at his wife new figure, her new face, her smooth body wrapped in black lingerie and then he felt something inside him. It was lust. In an instance he leaned for a kiss, and proceed to make out with his wife.

Claudia was shocked by Frank's action, but her body was also attracted to Frank's body, so she accepted hi kiss.

The couple then realized that these two girls were lesbian and they probably stealing Claudia's and Frank's body s they can have a normal relationship. But it seems great for both party, as Claudia and Frank were havin a blast in their new forms.

4 comments:

  1. Aww! That's sweet. I'm glad both were able to be happy & still in love. 💘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it totally looks like to me that they got a good deal in the switch. And just like Angel said, both seem to be happy and still in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your captions with lesbian topic. This one is sooo nice :*

    ReplyDelete