Sunday, January 3, 2021

Real Genie Outfit

The myth were true! I once heard about the myth about a woman in the ancient arabian time, where she found a beautiful outfit that belongs to a genie, and when she wore it, the outfit magically transformed her body into the exact same as the genie who owned the outfit. 

I've spent my entire life trying to track down that magical outfit, until one day I found it on a black market. It was buried in a tomb that believed was the tomb of the woman who got the beauty of the genie which ended up as one of the Sultan's favorite harem girl. And with a big sum of money I have purchased it, an can't believe my eyes when i finally received it in a package.

It was ridiculous to me, a 54 years old archeologist to be wearing such clothing. But there are no other way to prove the magic was real. The essence of genie magical power that has bonded into the fabric of the outfit. I took off my clothes and carefully put on the outfit. It was tight considering I was a big man, and the outfit looks like it was made for a slender woman, but luckily I was able to put it on without tearing it.

I felt nothing at first, I felt ridiculous even. Can't believe what my neighbors would think if the saw me wearing this kind of outfit. But slowly I felt my body shrink and reshape. My hips widen, skin smoothen, my hair grew longer, my chest swollen, and of course I could feel it as my penis retracted and I felt a void in my crotch.

It doesn't take long until the transformation was complete. I stood there in awe of how I turned up. I looked down and greeted with gorgeous breasts, perfectly hugged by the top. I rushed to my bedroom and inspect myself in the mirror. Who looked back at me was a truly gorgeous woman, she was very beautiful, with her curvy body, and she was me. I now possess the exact copy of a genie's body, wherever she may be, whether still locked in her lamp somewhere, or freed, but I have her looks. 

Taking off the outfit, revealing my naked body I ran my hands feeling my every curves and how sensitive my skin now. To my surprise, I remained in this form even after taking off the outfit. Which means that now my fate have been sealed and this body will be mine forever, and I have no regret.  

6 comments:

  1. Great story! Was not expecting a story like this but love it!
    Give me some leads on where I can look for this outfit and get the desired results? Happy New Year, Love, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could give you some lead, but according to the legend, you can't find the the outfit, the outfit will find you

      Delete
  2. Well, if you have the power to let the outfit know to please try to find me! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need this outfit, too! Great cap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sure I will stumble upon it one day in an antiquity shop, when I least expect to find it .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this outfit will soon find me, I will voluntary wear it and love it to be transformed permanently into a real woman! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete