Friday, January 29, 2021

I'm not Maya

 

Agreeing to swap with my best friend's girlfriend for their vacation was a horrible idea. Maya approached me, asking me to take her place on their vacation because she has an important meeting s has to attend to. She don't want to disappoint Henry, my best friend and her boyfriend. 

She revealed that she has a magic medallion that could turn someone into a exact copy of other. Even though I find it weird to be transform into a girl, it was even crazier to pretend to be Maya in front of my best fried. But I agree anyway. The transformation was almost instant, within second I stood eye to eye with Maya. She handed me her luggage and wish me good luck.

Henry and I then arrived at a resort, and we stayed in a private villa. It was super romantic, I can see why Maya didn't want to cancel the trip if henry has put up such a good planning. I quickly put on Maya's bikini that she has packed for me, and quickly telling Henry that I will go out to the beach and red my book. But before i could step out the room, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the couch.

He kissed me deeply, while his hands were groping my breasts. I felt so disgusted, but somehow this body was enjoying it. 

"You look so hot in that bikini.." he said, before pulling his pants down revealing his erected penis. And with one swift motion he was able to pull down my panties.

"OH NO NO NO NO!!!" I screamed as I watched him slowly sliding his penis into my damp pussy. 

"What's the matter babe? I thought you usually like surprise sex like this.." he said, but I wasn't able to speak and only bit my lips trying to process the overwhelming sensation when his dick rubbed the inside of m pussy.

'Stop it.. please... I'm not Maya.." I speak between my breath. I know that he heard me but he wasn't reacting.

"Henry, I'm not Maya... i'm your best friend.." I said again, as he began thrusting faster.

"Oh yeah, I know bro. Actually turning you into a copy of Maya was my idea when she told me that can't go to our vacation. We both know that you've been fantasizing of being a woman, and now your dream come true. Maya has given me permission to have sex with you, since you have her body. he explained. My brain trying to process what he just said, as I enjoying every thrust.



9 comments:

  1. Wow! I mean, ok, looks like everyone got what they wanted! Love the cap and super hot gif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I mean, ok, looks like everyone got what they wanted! Love the cap and super hot gif!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I mean, ok, looks like everyone got what they wanted! Love the cap and super hot gif!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cap, story and pictures!!!!!!
    Next time will Maya swap with me? Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I will be tricked in this way to become a real woman, then I will immediately start searching for a way to stay a woman forever .... . And most of all I would love it if I will be tricked into becoming an Asian woman - in that case I will really do everything to stay such a lovely, attractive woman myself forever!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will consider becoming Maya a real reward, especially after finding out the thruth I will make sure to enjoy the new reality up to the fullest ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will love both my friend as well as his girlfriend for allowing me to have this fantastic, intimate experience - and I will also ask my best friend if there is a way to seal me forever as a REAL, fertile woman. If he confirms there is such a way, then I will ask him to (help me) to realise it immediately, without any delay, sealing me forever as a WOMAN!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  8. And then suddenly my last resistance disappeared. I let myself go, overwhelmed by a deluge of new, overwhelming feelings and experiences. Henry managed to delay ejaculation for as long as possible, but when he noticed I was about to experience an exceptionally powerful orgasm, he let go and I felt his cum filling my vagina. Following a hunch, I didn't give him a chance to settle down, after which the next ejaculation came shortly after, which simultaneously caused an even more powerful mutual orgasm. Exhausted, we both temporarily lost consciousness. When we came back to ourselves, we both decided to please each other as much as possible for the rest of our vacation.
    After Maya returned, she tried to change me back. To her amazement - and Henry's too - nothing happened. Reading through the well-thumbed old notebook accompanying the locket, she discovered that one who sincerely accepts the other life as a woman, wholeheartedly, is sealed for good and can never change back. Bewildered, she and Henry looked at me, and their bewilderment grew even greater when I smiled, and clearly pleased, responded and said, "Well Maya, it looks like you're going to have a twin sister for good now. And my name will be Susanna , and I will do everything I can to also acquire a dear friend who will eventually become my fiancé, husband and father of my children Oh yes, you won't be surprised, I'm just a real woman forever, and I want that also experienced in every way .... ."

    ReplyDelete