Thursday, January 28, 2021

This is Amazing!

"Holy shit! You're no joking when you said this felt amazing!" Tony said from inside Tanya's skin, while having the vibrator on his pussy.

"Told you.. I knew you'll love it. So, do we have a deal?" Tanya asked

"Wait, so you need to have my body just to help your friend move? And you'll just let me play with your pussy all day?"

"Yeah! I need this muscle to lift some of her stuffs, and I figure if a man like you had a chance to be in a woman's body, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy having fun with your new female parts." 

"Well, you're right.. This is amazing! Fine, from this moment you're officially Tony and you go help your friend move.." Tony said while still rubbing the vibrator all over his clit.

"Awesome! Thanks Tanya!" Tanya winked, and left Tony alone to pleasure himself.

"oh and one more thing, I got a few dildos for you to try if you're interested, they're in the drawer." Tanya came back and told Tony. 

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A DEAL!! DAMN! I'D TAKE THIS DEAL ANYTIME, ANYDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also voluntarily accept this deal, withou giving it a second thought .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete