Monday, February 11, 2019

Substitute Model (Request ed by GG Wp)

Recently I found a job at a magazine publisher as assitant photographer. The Magazine served articles for women, mosly covering about women's lifestyle and others. I was lucky enough to be positioned for the fashion sections, where mostly I will assist doing photoshoot of the models.

During my third week at the magazine, on oe day od shoot, the model couldn't make it to the photo shoot. But we need to get the article done on the next day and we have to get the photos today. So my boss came up to me and tell me that we need to finishe the shoot today, and he want me to step forward to make it happen. Of course I said yes, I told him I will do anything to finish the job. He then took me to a little room near his office that I thought was a storage room, but inside was a hi-tech looking device, it looks similar to a tanning bed. He asked me to step inside the bed, and without any hesitation I did as he said. The machine whirled and I can feel my whole body heated up until the poin where it was almost unbearable. I let out a scream, but I was confused that  can only heard a female voice screaming. A few inutes later my boss took me out of the machine, and let me inspec my body.

To my surprise that I am now a girl. My manly clothes felt so loose on my new small frame. Without a word he handed me the lingerie that the model suppose to wear in the photo shoot and a robe. He instructed me to get changed and go to the studio. It felt weirto be in a girl's body, I stripped naked and I can see that my body is now 100% female. I put on the lingerie and went to the studio.

My Boss introduced me to the photographer, saying that he was able to find the replacement for the model today. I was shocked that he decided to hide the truth, but I went along with it. Claiming my name was Alexandra.

 My first photo shoot went smoothly, it felt somehow natural for me. It turned out great, and I enjoy it very much. My Boss approached me and offered to stay as his model with much, MUCH, bigger salary than as a assistant photographer. And with a bdy like this it will be a huge waste to stand behind the camera.



1 comment: