Saturday, January 26, 2019

Disgiuse

This not what I imagined when I signed up for military. I imagined being a troop fighting in the war zone, shooting down enemies, and doing all of exiting stuffs. But because of my small figure, and I actually didn't pass the physical exam, the army still accepted me but enroll me in a secret program, that they never even let me know what is it.
For the pas 3 months they ran tests on me, taking my blood sample, putting me in a machine. Until today when they finally the scientist were able to turn my body into exact copy of a hooker. They were able to merge my DNA and hers, making my body a splitting image of hers, and I even have her DNA.
 I was given this form to go on a mission, even more dangerous than my brothers who fought in the war zone. My mission was to infiltrate the leader of the enemy, by disguising as a hooker, I need to find my way into his mansion and onto his bed to gain his trust and more important to gain information.

2 comments:

  1. a very interesting way to get information

    I suspect since his DNA is the same without realizing it will start to look more like the real whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't the caption! And your story is very sucks! So bad!

    ReplyDelete