Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A Day as Dana

I was standing in front of my girlfriend's house waiting to be picked up by her best friend, Natalie. Earlier today, I discovered that my girlfriend was a switcher and it freaked me out. She then offered me t switch place with her and go out with her friend while she also go out with mine. Just so we'll get deeper understanding onach other's life. Even though it sounded crazy to me but I was curious enough to try being Dana and spend a day with her friend.

The switch was instant, one second I was looking at her sitting infront of me. The next thing I know, my own face wa staring back at me. I can feel the weight of her breasts pulling me down.
"Welcome to my body babe! How does it feel?" Dana asked me in my old voice, which sounded very weird
"Umm, everything felt different..." I gasped when I realized it was Dana's voice coming out of m mouth
"Yeah.. I know... It felt different for me too.. Its the first time I switch with a boy, you know.. I am now in a body of my gorgeous boyfriend, I .." I blushed as she said that
She get me ready, helped me get dresses. She put her thight shirt on me with a jeans. It elt so bizzare yet exciting at the same time. Feeling her clothes wrapped my skin was amazing.

When Natalie fnally come and picked me up, I tried my best to assume Dana's role. I have no difficulties trying to act like her, as my body will behave as the real Dana. I began to have fun with Natalie. I went to the store with her to buy some birthday stuffs for her brother's party next week.
What I thought will be a boring thing to do, turned out being super fun! Especially since I was going crazy with Natalie, I was never to close when I was a guy but in this skin, she felt so much different. I was going crazy with her at the store. We had so much fun, giggling, taking photos, playing with each other. Somehow I felt connection with her, it felt like I just want to spend my whole time with her.

Spending a day as Dana felt so short when I had my fun with Natalie. Maybe I can convince Dana to stay like this for a little longer

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had such a lovely girlfriend .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete